Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best Team

Ok, so a question I hear a lot on other sites is what schools are best to have on your side during a battle? Everyone has different battle styles, so it can vary. For me, I would like to have an ice, balance, and a power ouse like fire or storm on my side. Here are my explanations for each: For ice, my reason is the fact that they have extremely good defenses, making them a tank. They also are getting over-powered (which I have mentioned before) so their spells have a bit of a bite too. They also have tower shield, which ANY SERIOUS WIZARD NEEDS AT LEAST ONE. My reason for balance is that they have so many good boost spells (which I have also mentioned before) that can really help you out in a tight spot. For storm/fire, it's kind of obvious because I want a good power house that can take out enemies quickly and efficiently. Now, when you yourself have tried to think of your dream team, one of the first schools you put in is probably life. Why do I not have life included? Well, that's because balance can also do some healing spells, i.e. helping and availing hands. Another reason is because a lot of wizards have one or two life spells trained themselves. Everyone of course has the spell that you get in Unicorn Way, which almost all players use throughout the game. Then, some people have a pet or some sort of amulet that gives you a healing spell. Take me for example, I have a piggle that gives me the spell unicorn. I also have meoiarty's satyrical amulet. If you hadn't guessed, it gives me satyr, which comes in real handy. Comment what your dream team is!

No comments:

Post a Comment