Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, July 26, 2013

Aquila


Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted lately. I will try to be better.


Anyways, what you're here for. Aquila is a new world based on Greek mythology. You know, it's funny because when my friend and I were talking a few months ago, we were discussing ideas for new worlds. He came up with the idea of a Greek-themed world. When I saw the Olympus bundle, it made me wonder. Then when he told me about Aquila, we both laughed.
Aquila is by my opinion, the coolest world ever. If you ever have read the Percy Jackson series you probably know how extensive this world can be. I don't have a lot of info on this world yet, but I do know that this is not a main world. It probably won't affect the main story in any way, and if it does, it will probably be discreet. This world has a lot of potential and I am excited to see it out of the test realm. If they made an expansion to this world like they did for Grizzleheim, it could be really cool.
I'm a little disappointed with the story because, and I don't know if this is just me, but the whole story seems remarkably like Wysteria.

What are your thoughts on this cool new world?

No comments:

Post a Comment